own Planning Group provides professional advocacy and representation at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) for developers and objectors.
Town Planning Group provides a full suite of services to deliver a tailored response including:
- initial assessment
- lodgement of grounds for appeal
- review of witness statements and cross examination
- gather supporting experts if required
- preparation of VCAT submission
- representation at mediations, directions hearings and appeal hearings