T own Planning Group provides a range of planning services that caters to people wanting to undertake rural development.

Providing advice and assistance to rural concerns, from development feasibility, to planning permit approvals, rezonings, planning scheme amendments and expert representation at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) or Planning Panels Victoria.

We assist people with use and development, whether that be for abattoirs, sheds and outbuildings, native vegetation issues, and farming and grazing operations.

For further details about what Town Planning Group can do for you, please see the range of services below.