T own Planning Group provides a range of planning services that caters to people wanting to undertake residential development.

Providing advice and assistance to residential concerns, from development feasibility, to planning permit approvals, rezonings, planning scheme amendments and expert representation at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) or Planning Panels Victoria.

We specialise in multi unit development, whether it be for dual occupancy or multi storey apartment blocks.

We also assist residents on smaller lots or heritage issues gain permission for single dwelling development, renovation or heritage approval.

For further details about what Town Planning Group can do for you, please see the range of services below.